How you get from this….
Are you a competitive foiler aspiring to be the best?
weCANfoil, in conjunction with Canada SailGP, is selecting up to 14 foiling talents across Canada to support in their programs and facilitate internships with professional teams.
What wCf athletes do
- Compete in major foiling events under weCANfoil
- Volunteer at local WCF Hub (~8 hours/month)
- Represent and promote WCF and its partners
- Maintain active twelve month training plan
What weCANfoil provides
- Sponsored access to WCF boats for individual use, training sessions, and events.
- Sponsored coaching at WCF events
- Athlete bio and activity promotion on WCF social channels
- Ongoing support/guidance of individual programs.
- Opportunities for internships with Canada SailGP and other pro organisations.
- Sponsorship advice.
- WCF Development Athlete Program branded sailing gear and clothing.
- Intake occurs every six months for a six month period and may be repeated.
- Applications should include:
- brief sailing résumé including date of birth and current place of residence
- 12 month training plan
- 2 minute private link Youtube video introducing yourself and telling us your dreams and goals
- Simple headshot image
- Selection process involves WCF staff and Canada SailGP team
- Next application deadline is March 1 2024.